Sunday, September 9, 2007

Melissa as a bridesmaid

I'm attempting to attach a photograph to my blog - again, a new experience for me! My husband, daughter, and I along with a college friend of my daughter's spent 5 days in Myrtle Beach. We had a great time! We left Myrtle Beach for Greensboro, NC where our daughter was in her first wedding - the bride was her sorority sister. The ceremony was lovely, and I thought our daughter Melissa looked beautiful. In July we will be celebrating another wedding - our son Jeff will be taking the "big leap"! So Melissa will be a bridesmaid a second time. I'm feeling old!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JimD said...

It's amazing what motivation will do. Some of these things may seem difficult but when it seems to be worth the effort you forge through the confusing or difficult parts. Beautiful photo!